Sunday, October 12, 2008

Memories


Memory
All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember the time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again

Afta all the sad unhappy times I like to think back to the happy times that I've had. It's funny how we edit our memories. We keep all the good ones and cut out the crappy, sad ones. Dunno about you but that's how my mind works anyway...I kinda suppress all the negative stuff.

Thinking about my smexy bro Darwin R. The time I convinced him to turn neko. The times we danced together at DJ Wesley's sets. The times we spent licking each other (and subsequently end up with more lickings than just good grooming ^_~). His fravourite tune, Pure Imagination...still reminds me of him whenever i hear it.

Thinking about Franzi, the oh so huggable tiger. The time when we met at DI with Darwin, dancing naked, which led to bodily fluids being exchanged *grinz*. The countless times we danced at Dominecks and then at Tiger's Isle. The lavish decorations that he conjured at the parties there. The times where our hawt swety bodies rub up and grind against each other on the dancefloor. 

Thinking about Everett. Cute lil tiger. The few chance meetings that we get and times spent together. The times dancing on the beach. The times I held you close. The times we stared into each other's eyes.

 Thinking about Aethan Hartshon. The time when we met at DI, my heart raced. The times we spent just lying around talking about sweet nothings, cuddling n stroking each other's hair.

So much more sweet memories. Justyn Maurer smiles and starts purring softly.

No comments: