Sunday, February 1, 2009

Can't get you outta mah head

La la la, la la la-la la, la la la, la la la-la la. I just can't get you out of my head. Boy your loving is all I think about. I just can't get you out of my head. Boy it's more than I dare to think about ...

Kylie musta have Very on her mind too when she sang dat song. 

Finally managed to catch up with my love the last couple of days even if ever so briefly. No matter how tired I was I needed to head his voice, feel his touch, gaze into his eyes...and let me tell you I was (and still am) really tired. The workaholic that I am just did twelve 8 hr shifts in the span of 8 days, non stop. And I was the one who wrote the roster too. Why do I do this to myself I hear you ask? Well I had to get the new menu up n going before I head off for my holidays, making sure everything will continue to run smoothly in my absence, yadda, yadda, yadda. I'm so looking forward to my break, all 3 weeks of it. And I'm off to Hong Kong for 20 days...Hooooooo!

OMG! I just realised it's also 20 days without SL! Booo. I'll be missing u all, especially you Very and mah brothers too.



No comments: